• 23,564 SF building
• Anchored by long term Dollar General
• Fully leased
• Dollar General and Rent-A-Center have each exercised multiple extensions to remain at the property.
• Substantial Roof and parking lot repairs have been made within the last year.
• Strong/recession resistant co-tenancy makeup.
• Landlord responsibilities limited with reimbursements and CAM contributions.
InCommercial Property Group is pleased to exclusively market for sale a multi-tenant Dollar General property in Clinton, IA. The Clinton area offers astonishing riverfront views and amenities, year-round attractions and events, live theater, craft and antique shops, as well as unique restaurants and historic districts. The 23,564 SF building is being offered for $950,000 at a 10.67% cap rate. The Dollar General anchored property is fully leased with co-tenancy of a Rent-A-Center and Pawn Central. Rent-A-Center is on a triple net lease signed by corporate. Pawn Central is on a net lease paying pro-rata share of CAM expenses. Dollar General is a credit tenant and is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (Symbol: DG). Rent-A-Center is also a credit tenant and is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (Symbol: RCII).
Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc. | License # 701472