We’re Off to the Races
To kick off the 2021 ADISA Annual Conference, InCommercial Property Group hosted an event with Exotics Racing and Supercar Driving at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Industry colleagues joined InCommercial team members for an evening of go-kart racing, professional driving, drifting, and adrenaline-spiking fun. InCommercial thanks the Exotic Racing staff for their help creating the ultimate comradery experience, and for a fantastic kick-start to the ADISA conference.
InCommercial Announces Several New Hires to Brokerage Team
InCommercial Property Group has experienced robust growth in 2021, overseen by President and CEO Erik Conrad. The company has successfully closed on multiple DST offerings, launched a new website with rebranding efforts, and launched its net leased properties database NNNRetail.net. Part of that growth also includes adding several individuals to their Team.
InCommercial is pleased to announce new hires to their Brokerage Division.
Christopher Jana, J.D.: Vice President, Brokerage
- Jana is an experienced real estate executive with a background in finance, law, and real estate advisory/development.
Russ Kimzey: Vice President, Brokerage
- Kimzey is a military veteran with extensive experience in investment sales of single-tenant, net-lease properties, as well as business development and operations.
Michael “Mikey” Mintz: Vice President, Brokerage
- Mintz has over 250 completed lease transactions under his belt and has demonstrated success in the Chicago market such that he is a mentor to local university students pursuing careers in real estate.
Ryan Wewerka: Vice President, Brokerage
- Wewerka specializes in STNL and multifamily assets with particular experience in helping real estate investors maximize their portfolios.
Michael Woldman: Vice President, Brokerage
- Woldman is a CoStar Power Broker Award winner, Element Commercial Broker of the Year, and a CCIM candidate with over 23 years of experience and over $61 million brokerage in land acquisitions for retail and residential developers.
Jonathan Zimmerman: Executive Vice President, Office Leasing
- Jonathan comes to InCommercial with over 25 years of experience developing and coordinating marketing and leasing programs for over 7 million square feet of office and retail spaces in Chicago.
“As we enter a new world, we are prepared for a cycle of accelerated growth” said Luke Sauer, Managing Broker of InCommercial. “Our newest team members have expertise in the multiple disciplines requisite to help us navigate these new opportunities and yield the best results for our clients.”